Monday, February 4, 2013

The beginning to our online bible study discussion

Welcome everyone!  We will be discussing the book New Sheets by Cindy Sproles.  Please see the
link below for more information on the book or purchasing it.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Sheets-Thirty-Refine-Woman/dp/1938499220

As we begin this discussion we will begin with the introduction and take one day at a time.  I encourage everyone to assist with discussion keeping in mind that all discussion should be respectful and encouraging to others in the group.  Although I will facilitate some of the discussion please do not feel the need to wait for me to start the discussion each day.  This is OUR bible study and we will be learning as a group TOGETHER.  Get ready...hope your cars are all fueled up as we begin this months  journey into becoming the Godly women we can be.

1 comment:

  1. After reading Cindy's Sproles' introduction, I can identify with the fact that I have seen the Lord's hand sustain me through decades of my life. Looking back, I know that he has always been there and has moved divinely on my behalf on so many occasions, to the degree that I made it though times in which I couldn't see through the dark cloud. He has been my "strong tower", "my very present help in times of trouble," and my "righteousness." I thank him today.

    ReplyDelete